Burlap Swamp (camouflage coarse canvas) represents a serious hunting equipment.
- A unique (specifically developed) pattern ensures a realistic camouflage.
- Blends well into surroundings.
- It is perfect for camouflage both on the ground and in the woods.
- Light, noise-free and strong material.
- Does not catch sunflecks.
- Protected against decay and mold.
Burlap can be used:
- when hunting (making a shelter, trench, stationary tree stand);
- in country houses (shelter for porch, fence);
- when designing interiors;
- when building and hiding various structures such as dugout, shooting gallery, pavilion, children’s military camp.
Sizes when folded: 36×22×11 cm. (may differ by 2–4 cm depending on the packaging).