Camouflage nets of “Etalon” series represent a nylon net frame with 50×50 mm cells and interwoven strips made of cut lines of a mass-colored polyethylene film.
The camouflage net is resistant to moisture (water), fuels and lubricants (gasoline, diesel fuel oil, oil), and detergents. The coating material is self-extinguishing (combustion ceases without an afterglow when extracting flame).
Coating coloring pattern: symmetrical.
- Nylon net frame with 50×50 mm cells;
- Flexible and noise-free;
- Protection against ultraviolet rays;
- Protection against decay and mold;
- 100% waterproof;
- Special treatment in order to reduce gloss and glare;
- Temperature range from -40 °C to +40 °C;
- Mixed use.
The continuous service life: 2 years.