Camouflage nets of Landscape series is the most interesting protective coatings in our range.
Due to the light material and a wide range of colors, these camouflage nets represent a highly popular method of camouflage among hunters. Nets of the Landscape series have a specific 3D coloring: forest, duck, sagebrush, reed, snow, military. Camouflage nets of the Landscape series are the best method for a hunting style decoration.
Protective coatings of the Landscape series are made of lightweight bulk mesh material of various combined colors. These products are perfect for camouflaging in any conditions.
Patterned camouflage net without the supporting material made of RIPSTOP polyester fabric with polyurethane impregnation. Shadowing at least 90 %. Width of the net is specified in the maximum stretched state. The pattern is cut with special equipment and excludes delamination. The fabric is resistant to breaking loads, color fading and it is noise-free. It is resistant to moisture, fuels, lubricants and detergents.
- For camouflaging people and objects in allotment gardens;
- For hunting and fishing;
- Covering material for cars or other transport;
- Shade material for gazebos;
- Installation on fences with wire mesh or other;
- Other types of application.
Several nets fastening with cable ties is possible.
- Flexible and noise-free;
- Protection against ultraviolet rays;
- Protection against decay and mold;
- 100 % waterproof;
- Special treatment in order to reduce gloss and glare;
- Temperature range from -40 °C to +40 °C;
- Mixed use.
The service life is unlimited in the absence of mechanical damages.