These camouflage nets are used to protect and to hide objects on the ground. Protective coatings of the “Light” series are widely used for decoration of allotment gardens, construction sites, as well as military-style bars and cafeterias. Camouflage nets are highly popular among residents of summer cottages who use them as a cover for their fences.
Protective and decorative coatings of the “Light-Pro” series are made of lightweight bulk mesh with the supporting material of green and brown colors. The camouflage coating is made of a specially treated textile material with a layer of polyurethane.
Coating coloring pattern: symmetrical, asymmetrical.
- Nylon net frame with 50×50 mm cells;
- Flexible and noise-free;
- Protection against ultraviolet rays;
- Protection against decay and mold;
- 100% waterproof;
- Special treatment in order to reduce gloss and glare;
- Temperature range of application: -40 °C to +40 °C.
- Mixed use;
- Warranty: 2 years.
Continuous service life of the set: unlimited in the absence of mechanical damages.